Deregulation and more competition has meant that airports and associated services have had to adapt their way of working else be left behind. This alongside an ever more complex operating environment.
Mango’s unique value
Our skill is in the balancing of complex infrastructure planning and management with the myriad demands of airline operators. In particular we help airport operators with solutions to the needs of both full service carriers and low cost airlines, an ongoing and increasing challenge for many airports and airport suppliers.
- Traffic planning
- Facility branding, passenger and cargo throughput maximisation, commercial revenue optimisation
- Airline marketing programmes and route opportunity analysis
- Reducing airport energy consumption and carbon footprint
- Airport safety
- Airport security
- Infrastructure design, optimisation and project management
- Ground services and Engineering