U-Fly Holidays (www.uflyholidays.com) was launched in 2016 initially as the holidays programme of HKExpress, Hong Kong’s LCC. For those travellers looking for a “one-stop shop” to booking all the principle component of their leisure or business on one website, U-Fly Holidays was designed and built to meet their requirements.
Combination of the flight booking with other travel itinerary components, is a valuable source of incremental revenue to LCC’s, as well as increasing their relevance to travellers. Fundamental to the customer proposition is enabling the traveller to select, personalise and tailor every aspect of their itinerary to their specific personal requirements, easily.
These objectives were critical for Uriel in establishing U-Fly Holidays, to achieve significant customer satisfaction and competitive differentiation. Take-up and retention supported by powerful branding and ease of use, allied with the well-known value for money proposition offered by LCCs.
- Design and build of customer proposition. Including flexibility and functionality to enable U-Fly Holidays to also take-up and package flight inventory from U-Fly Alliance partners. As well as operate as a “white-label” holidays programme for other LCCs.
- Development of exciting new holidays brand, fully aligned with umbrella brand focused on delivery to “U – the customer”.
- Holiday partner selection, negotiation and sign-up to achieve a broad-based holiday offering in key target markets.
- Sourcing, negotiation and implementation of key technologies enabling all components of holiday booking and fulfilment.
- Sign-up of reward-U loyalty programme, enabling travellers booking holidays through U-Fly Holidays to earn and redeem points on their holiday purchase.
- Build of experienced on-line holidays management team.