With regulatory liberalisation has come segmentation of the aviation market enabling original offerings such as longhaul business class only Silverjet to come to market, and rapidly build up a devoted following.
Silverjet was an innovative new airline providing all business class service on wide-body aircraft, at affordable fares.
Operating out of its own dedicated airport terminals at London Luton, New York Newark and Dubai, Silverjet quickly established an excellent reputation winning numerous travel awards.
Although Silverjet did not survive the extreme oil price increases of 2008, some flag carriers have learned from Silverjet’s ground-breaking approach and followed with their own dedicated business class operations.
- Business plan review and development.
- Investor sourcing and road shows.
- Support to listing on London’s AIM market raising £25m followed by a further £25m funding tranche.
- Advisor to Shareholders/Board.
- Non-executive director through initial start-up phase.
- Corporate governance including membership of various Board committees.
- Sourcing and identification of key personnel.