For travellers looking to maximise their time in the Greek islands, and locals in need of cost-effective, point-to-point connectivity, Air Thalassa is the answer. An innovative new seaplane operator starting services soon.
New amphibious airline established in Greece to capitalise on a major local infrastructure niche.
Mango specialists managed the full airline business case development from project conception to investment stage.
Central involvement in investment analysis, finance, procurements, operations, and commercial capacities.
Initial proof of concept; full scale implementation; first flight planned soon.
Feasibility study & market research management.
- Business plan formulation and marketing.
- Full-spectrum support to investor sell-down.
- Start-up project management. & regulatory.
- Interim management team including CEO, CCO, MDs.
- Aircraft procurement, fit-out and acceptance.
- Full commercial implementation, including network planning, branding, pricing strategy, revenue management, sales distribution set-up, and marketing.
- Organisation set-up, recruitment and training.